Submit Press Release
› | More Press Releases ›
- Topcon announces hands-on seminar focused on layout navigatorTopcon Positioning Group announces a hands-on seminar programme coming to major cities in the US and Canada. The LN-100 Layout Navigator Tour, Think Outside the String Lines: A Hands-on Seminar, introduces the one-operator system designed to perform construction and BIM layout functions.
- Teledyne Technologies Acquires Remaining Shares of OptechOptech is pleased to announce that Teledyne Technologies, through its Teledyne DALSA subsidiary, has acquired the remaining shares of Optech. We are excited about adopting our new name Teledyne Optech, which joins the Optech and Teledyne brands.
- Phase One Industrial and SimActive Announce Integrated Software SolutionPhase One Industrial, a leading manufacturer and provider of medium format aerial and industrial digital photography equipment, and SimActive Inc., a world-leading developer of photogrammetry software have announced an integrated software solution for aerial photogrammetry projects.
- The Nautiz x1 ultra-rugged handheld now with windows embedded handheldThe Handheld Group is now offering its ultra-rugged handheld and enterprise smartphone NAUTIZ X1 with Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, Microsoft’s operating system optimised for use in enterprise handheld devices.
- Topcon kicks off 2015 Technology RoadshowTopcon Positioning Group announces the kickoff of the 2015 Topcon Technology Roadshow in Toronto, Ontario. The mobile solutions center will embark on its trek on April 22 – 23, and then continue all across North America stopping in more than 30 cities along the way.
President, Brockwell ITBill Meehan
Director Utility Solutions, Esri
Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved Geospatial Media and Communications Pvt Ltd.